If your access settings permit it, regular users can create bookings for themselves.
To action this, they should click on the scheduler (they'll only be able to book within your hours or availability, booking window and booking conditions):
Or, click on the small green + symbol to the bottom right of the screen:
The booking window includes:
- a custom note created by the venue (find out more under article Custom Booking Information)
- The booking details (date, time and spaces)
- An option to repeat the booking on a weekly basis
- An option to add a booking title
- An option to add notes (only visible to admins)
- An area to add their details (if they are logged in, their details will pre-populate)
If you have Online Payments setup, there will be an additional area to the booking window, showing the conditions of the chargeable amount and a debit/credit card area.
After confirming their booking a user will receive the booking confirmation email to which you can add custom text.
Some extra tips on user bookings
- A non-admin user does not see the tags assigned to them, but they will experience the booking and pricing conditions for those tags.
- Your non-admin users can repeat bookings on a weekly basis. By repeating the booking every 4 weeks they can achieve a monthly occurring booking. If they’d like to repeat a booking on a daily basis they will need to contact the venue.
- The contact phone number field is compulsory by default, you can disable this under the settings area “Custom Booking Information”.
- Non-admin users cannot amend bookings, if they’d like to make a time or space change, they can cancel the booking and create a new one.
- Non-admin users can cancel bookings and this is dependent on the cancellation lock-in window you have set.