The PRO Pack adds features and removes limits to help you manage bookings in your day-to-day.
The features of the PRO Pack
- Transparency of Bookings - optionally give your non-admin users the ability to see the booking title and the booking holder of all bookings.
- Private Venue - optionally choose for your venue URL to be completely private. In private mode, an invitation is needed to create bookings, and also to view the schedule. Interested to hear more on how the private venue settings works? Head to the User Access and Visibility article.
- Custom Fields - collect and manage additional information for bookings, choose across seven field types. Create an unlimited number of custom fields and configure their inclusion behavior by booking type, space and user tag. Without the PRO Pack you can't create any custom fields.
- Unlimited Administrators - allow more users to have admin-level access to your Skedda venue account, including the ability to manage users and create, change and cancel bookings on behalf of all users. Without the PRO Pack, you can only have up to five admins.
- Unlimited Booking Coloring Rules - using color is a great way to digest what's happening on your scheduler. The PRO Pack allows you to setup unlimited coloring rules for automatically coloring bookings for the admin view. Check out the coloring article for more information. Without the PRO Pack, only two rules can be created.
- 90 days of audit logs / activity feed - the booking-activity feed allows you to answer the inevitable questions about booking activities. For example, you can answer questions like "Who cancelled that booking, and when?" Without the PRO pack, you only get 24 hours of these activity logs.
- 7 years of data retention for past bookings. Without the PRO pack, bookings that finished over one year ago are periodically and automatically removed.
- White-labeling on the booking confirmation email and notifications. Check out the booking confirmation email for more information.
Reach out if you have any questions on these settings and features!