To set your color, log in as the owner, navigate to Settings > Basics and either choose from one of our vibrant suggestions or enter a specific "hex" value.
Your brand color is used in:
- the main navbar on desktop and mobile devices,
- the home-screen launcher icons for our progressive app on mobile devices,
- the various in-app modals (e.g. the new-booking modal),
- the venue- and user-directed email notifications,
- the login and registration pages, and
- the various browser icons.
This is a PRO Pack feature. You can review all the great PRO Pack features in this article.
- For optimal appearance in all scenarios, we require that your brand color is "dark enough" to form the background for white graphics and text. Skedda will warn you if you use a color that's too light, and in this case just choose one of the darker variants of your brand color.
- Although we continue to generally support Internet Explorer 11 (which is almost six years old and nearing the end of its life), this brand-color feature isn't supported on this browser. If you're still using Internet Explorer 11, we strongly recommend updating to a modern browser like Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.