The PRO Pack adds features and removes limits to help you and your users manage bookings more efficiently in the day-to-day.
The features of the PRO Pack
- Transparency of Bookings - give your non-admin users the ability to see the booking title and the booking holder of all bookings. See the User Access and Visibility article for further information.
- Private Venue - choose for your venue URL to be completely private. In private mode, an invitation is needed to create bookings, and also to view the schedule. See the User Access and Visibility article for further information.
- Custom Fields - collect and manage additional information for bookings, choose across six field types. Create an unlimited number of custom fields and configure their inclusion behaviour by booking type, space and user tag. See the Custom Fields article for more information.
- Unlimited Administrators - allow more users to have admin-level access to your Skedda venue account, including the ability to manage users and create, change and cancel bookings on behalf of all users. Without the PRO Pack, you can have up to five admins.
- Unlimited Booking Coloring Rules - using color is a great way for Admins to manage and see what is happening day-to-day quickly. Check out the Coloring article for more information. Without the PRO Pack, only two rules can be created.
- Brand Color Variable - color your venue in your brand colour, more details can be found here.
- 90 days of audit logs / activity feed - the booking-activity feed allows you to answer the inevitable questions about booking activities, for example, "Who cancelled that booking, and when?" Without the PRO pack, you have 24 hours of these activity logs.
- 7 years of data retention for past bookings. Without the PRO pack, bookings that finished over one year ago are periodically and automatically removed.
- White-labelling of the booking confirmation email and notifications and mobile home-screen launcher icons. Check out the booking confirmation email for more information.
Reach out if you have any questions on these settings and features!