Skedda may engage other companies to provide limited services on its behalf. Any such subcontractors will be permitted to obtain customer data only to deliver the services Skedda has retained them to provide, and they are prohibited from using customer data for any other purpose. To this end, Data-Processing Agreements have been signed between Skedda and each subcontractor below.
The list below includes all current subcontractors engaged by Skedda, along with their locations and the functions they perform.
Major Subcontractors / Sub processors
These are Skedda's core sub-processors which are relevant for all users of the Skedda platform (end users as well as account owners and admins):
- Microsoft Corporation (United States): Provides the hosting infrastructure for Skedda's primary application resources (web application firewalls, web application servers, database servers, content storage).
- CloudFlare, Inc. (United States): Provides Domain Name Server (DNS), content-delivery and web-security services for Skedda.
- Mailgun Technologies, Inc. (United States): Provides transactional email services for the Skedda application.
- Google, LLC (United States): Provides email services for the domain skedda.com, serves website fonts and helps us to market/advertise our services online. Note that we only market to venue owners and administrators via our landing pages hosted at www.skedda.com. We do not market or advertise to the end users of venues using a venue account on a subdomain of skedda.com.
Minor Subcontractors / Sub processors
These sub-processors process information at a scale lower than those listed above. These processors are relevant only for venue owners and administrators and are not systematically relevant for end-users (non-admins) of venue accounts.
- Stripe, Inc (United States): Provides billing- and subscription-management services (for venues that are subscribed to a paid Skedda plan).
- Intercom, Inc. (United States): Provides customer-support and customer-messaging services for venue admins and owners via in-app, email and social media channels.
- SignRequest, B.V. (The Netherlands): Provides legally-binding document signing services (only used for cases where we need to sign documents with our customers - venue owners and admins).
- Headway App, Inc (United States): Provides an in-app product-changelog widget and updates page for Skedda, visible only to venue admins and owners.
- Calendly, LLC (United States): Used by Skedda support staff to arrange mutually-convenient times for sales and support calls with Skedda customers (venue admins and owners) when they request such calls or accept an offer to participate in such a call.
- Atlassian Corporation ("Trello" product) (Australia): Used only by the Skedda sales team to help manage the sales process with Skedda leads and other prospective Skedda customers (venue admins and owners).
- RapidOps, Inc. (“Salesmate” product) (United States): Used only by the Skedda sales team to help manage the sales process with Skedda leads and other prospective Skedda customers (venue admins and owners).
- Paperform Party Limited (Australia): Used only by the Skedda sales team to help collect required information for the Skedda sales and onboarding process (for Skedda leads and other prospective Skedda customers - venue admins and owners).
- 200OK, LLC (United States): Provides subscription-analytics services for internal Skedda use.
- Webflow, Inc. (United States): Serves Skedda's static marketing/landing pages on the single Skedda subdomain (www.skedda.com) specifically intended for that purpose. This sub-processor is not involved for the interactions of existing Skedda customers and end-users (which happen via different subdomains) - its function is to market to venue/business owners and admins interested in creating a new Skedda venue account.
- Zapier, Inc. (United States): Skedda uses Zapier to connect the services of some of our other sub-processors in order to automate specific low-scale workflows. The customer-relevant workflows configured in Zapier relate to 1) notifying venue owners about important issues with their Skedda account (e.g. payment failures), 2) improving the communication, proposal and onboarding process for new Skedda customers/leads, and 3) supporting maintenance tasks requested by venue owners (e.g. requests for updates to account settings).