Click into Venue Settings > Notifications.
The two types of notifications sent are 1) user notifications and 2) venue notifications.
User notifications send an email to the user's email address when an admin:
- manually adds them as a venue user
- makes a booking on their behalf
- modifies one or more of their bookings
- charges their booking
- cancels one or more of their bookings
Here's an example of a user notification:
Venue notifications send an email to the venue's nominated email address when a user:
- creates a booking, or
- cancels a booking or ends it early
Note: venue-directed notifications do not fire if an admin creates/cancels a booking, because it's assumed that an admin taking the action is representative for the venue knowing about the action.
You can add the venue's nominated email in the Venue Settings > Basics area.