The Admin tag is a blue system tag, and gives a user Admin permissions; it acts differently to the user tags that you can create for regular users.
You can add five Admins for free with CORE, and you can add an unlimited number of Admins with the PRO Pack.
To add an Admin, click onto the user page, click on 'Add a user' and select the blue Admin system tag. For more detailed information, click into the article 'How do I add an administrator?'
What can booking admins do?
- Create bookings on behalf of all venue users and the venue
- Create bookings outside of the venue's general hours of availability
- Create bookings outside of the booking conditions, booking and cancellation windows
- Edit, change and cancel bookings on a user’s behalf. This includes editing the title, notes, time, date, space, price and occurrences
- Create and send invitation links
- Manually add and remove Regular users
- Manage bookings from the day, month, grid and list views (including charging bookings)
- Access the activity feed, print and export to CSV
Admins cannot add, edit or remove other Admins. Admins cannot create, edit or delete user tags.
Admins cannot access the Owner's settings wheel (venue settings, manage spaces, subscription).
Our tips on booking admin access
- Make sure that all booking admins are trusted; admins can create, edit and cancel bookings on behalf of the entire user population.
- If there are questions from your users about who made a change to a booking, admins can use the handy activity feed area to view a timestamp of newly created, updated, cancelled and charged bookings.
- If there's a change in staff / responsibilities at your venue, we don’t advise to give the old booking admin’s Skedda login details to a new Admin. Instead, delete the Admin (if they are leaving the venue completely) or remove their Admin tag, and then add an Admin tag to the new Admin user.
- We don’t advise that Admins share logins. Without a granular authentication system it becomes difficult to determine who is responsible for changes on your venue account.