The fastest way to get an idea of Skedda is to create a free account. You'll immediately be taken to the scheduler, where a small set of example spaces and bookings will greet you. From here you can start to evaluate Skedda in depth.
However, if you find that the initial setup of Skedda is not exactly what you're after and you don't have time to do the setup yourself, please reach out to us. We'll be more than happy to setup a tailor-made demonstration account for you to evaluate, of course at no charge and with no commitments. When you contact us, consider including some information that can help us with setting up the demonstration account for you:
- How many spaces do you have?
- What are your space names?
- What are the broad "hours of availability"
- Any pricing/fees involved?
- Any booking conditions involved (e.g. minimum/maximum booking times)?
- What's the cancellation policy? Can users cancel any time up to the scheduled booking time, or only up to X hours beforehand?
- Can users book at short notice, e.g. last-minute bookings, or must there be minimum advanced notice of Y hours?