When the payment approach 'Book Now, Pay Later' is selected, Venue Administrators can make a charge when the following criteria is met:
- The booking is a non-recurrence
- The booking has a holder (venue user)
- That holder (venue user) has provided card details through Skedda, either as a part of a booking process or through their user profile page
- The lock-in time for the booking has passed
- The booking hasn't yet been charged
Bookings can be charged from clicking on the down arrow in the top right of the booking block from the 'Day' view.
From the 'List' view, a booking can be charged by clicking into a booking and then selecting the 'Charge booking' option.